Paramount Medical Group is now Summit Medical Group, a premier multispecialty practice. With more than 250 providers in a wide range of medical specialties, Summit Medical Group offers the finest comprehensive health and medical services for your entire family in a comfortable, safe, convenient, and friendly environment.
Our physicians are leaders in their fields, and many of them have been selected as top doctors in New Jersey.
Merging 2 outstanding medical practices offers you and your family more access to practitioners and health care services than ever before.
Some Helpful Links:
Summit Medical Group is pleased to announce that it will launch a new secure, online patient portal on July 29th!
The athena patient portal will allow you to communicate with us easily, safely, and at your convenience.
After registering for the portal, you will be able to log in with your password 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get personal information and:
• Request appointments and see them once they are scheduled
o You will be able to request, but not confirm appointments online
o Once you have submitted a request for an appointment, a member of our staff will contact you to confirm it• Request prescription refills
• See your test results
• See your billing statements and balance
• Make secure credit card payments
• Communicate with your doctor’s office with secure message
• Update your demographic information
• Get health facts and information to help you live well and stay well
Please review these important points below:
• Once the new Athena portal is live, if you were a Relay Health or eClinical Works portal user you will no longer be able to send or receive communication to or from Summit Medical Group on these portals.
• You will, however, be able to continue viewing existing information in those portals for up to 18 months for Relay Health portal users, and up to 12 months for eClinical Works portal users.
• Regardless of whether you were a prior portal user or not, you must register on SMG’s new portal to view new information and communicate with your provider’s office.
• To register, please contact your provider’s office after July 29th so they can send you an email invitation. The email will contain a link allowing you to enroll.
• After registering, the portal can be accessed from the homepage of summitmedicalgroup.com at any time.
• Some of your health information may transfer to the new portal. Once you’ve registered, please log in after July 29, and verify your health information via the My Health tab. If there are any changes, please notify your physician’s office.
We look forward to enhancing your communication with our practice!
Copyright © Summit Medical Group -- designed by Kevin Behr